To use this Site and the Android Application, you must read and accept these rules in full. The continued use of the Site and the Application implies that you agree to these rules.
The Sentimente Team ensures, under the law, that the User`s personal data is kept confidential and that his privacy is respected.
1. Collected Data
In order to provide the Services, we will process certain personal data such as: name and surname, date of birth, gender, email, telephone, location, residence, data connected to the interaction with Sentimente, standard internet login information, traffic data, browser type, version and language, access times and IP addresses, information on the quality and use of the Site and / or the Application, statistics related to the installed applications.
Certain information, comments, or content (such as photos, profiles, lifestyles) that the User offers voluntarily under the responsibility and initiative of the User in question revealing the family situation, economic and financial situation, ethnic origin, racial origin, political beliefs, religious beliefs and / or sexual orientation. By providing such optional information, the User expressly agrees to process these special categories of personal data.
These Services can give you the facility to sign in (create a new account and / or login) using your social networking account: Facebook, Google. We are not responsible for the use, improper use or unreasonable processing of any personal data or other information you contribute to any Social Media Application.
We may monitor any disputes between users in the event that there is a legal obligation to do so or when a user reports an abuse. If the abuse is reported through the messaging service, the User assumes and understands that part of the reported conversation will be verified by the Sentimente Team.
We give you control over the data we collect from both the Application and the Site. Each user has the ability to disable the collection of certain personal data related to the quality and use of other applications or the Sentimente application, in case you are using the Application, but also to deactivate the notifications.
NOTE: If you choose to disable push notifications received through the Application, the Site Administrator will still be able to send web-push notifications or emails if the User does not expressly renounce these options, as well.
We inform you that stopping these preferences will have an impact on the level of personalization that Sentimente can offer you.
2. What information regarding the User are public?
Certain personal data uploaded by users through Sentimente may be accessible to members / visitors by accessing the profile page of each user or through listings. Users have the ability to edit the content of the profile page at any time and thus choose which categories of personal data they want to be displayed on their profile page.
Some of the information that users provide when completing the profile is public, and can also be seen by people who do not use the Services of the Sentimente. Your public profile includes the name, gender, username, profile photo, age, etc.
Regarding the surname that the users fill in, when registering, we inform you that we will use this personal data only in your interaction with our team. Surnames will not be visible to the rest of the users.
Regarding the profile visibility in search engines, the Site Administrator has no control over content that is already indexed and stored in search engine cache. To request the immediate removal of this search list, you will need to contact the specific search engine support team. Unfortunately, the Site Administrator can not send content removal requests already indexed to these search engines on behalf of the Users. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In order to support the users, we provide the contact details of the appropriate support teams, which can take care of the cached information: Google, Bing, Yahoo
3. The purpose of processing personal data.
We inform you that the personal data you provide to the Site Administrator is processed in order for the Site and the Application to supply, provide and operate under optimum conditions, as well as for the purpose of their development. Thus, the Site Administrator will process your data for:
- providing a social relationship platform;
- improving the content offered, based on an understanding of the patterns describing the use of the Site and the Application;
- compliance with the Site Administrator`s legal obligations (such as reporting obligations to state authorities);
- in order to comply with court decisions and to exercise and / or defend our rights and interests;
- securing the service to protect users against fraud or identity theft;
- proper use of the service offered;
- allowing the distribution of the content of the service offered;
- completing services requested by users, for example to manage participation in competitions, games, surveys, including to allow and consider the feedback given by users;
- creating customized offers by analyzing the preferences, behaviors and interests of the users in order to obtain the targeted content or the offer from Sentimente;
- managing performance issues for low-performing phones;
- improving the performance of the Site and / or Android Application and its design;.
- providing personalized recommendations;
- informing users of their account status;
- commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, following and monitoring the sales and the consumer behavior.
4. The legal bases for processing of personal data
Any processing of your personal data provided to the Site`s Administrator will done in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, on the base of any of the following grounds:
- to conclude or execute a contract to which the User is a party;
- to comply with a legal obligation of the Site`s Administrator;
- on the basis of User consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another individual;
- for the legitimate interests of the Site`s Administrator or a third party;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
5. Disclosure of personal data
Since our goal is to help you make meaningful connections, the main sharing of users’ information is, of course, with other users. We also share some users’ information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services and with legal authorities.
With other User. You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the service (your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is stuff that you’re comfortable being publically viewable since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
With our service providers and partners. We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, audience analytics (Google Analytics), customer service (Zendesk), marketing and advertising (Google AdWords and Facebook Ads), payment processing and security operations. We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations. They will have access to your data only to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to perform certain tasks on our behalf.
For corporate transactions. We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
When required by law. We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
To enforce legal rights. We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
Personal Data of users may also be provided to the Prosecutor`s Offices, the Police, the Courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
6. User`s rights relating to personal data
According to the applicable legislation on personal data protection, each User benefits of the right to information, access, data intervention, the right to restrict the processing, the right to object, the right not to be subjected to an automated individual process, the right to address the court and claim damages for violating his or her rights.
- Right to Interfere with Data - Any user may request, free of charge, the rectification, update, blocking or deletion of all or part of the data which can not be done according to the law. NOTE: Data removal requests will be made to the extent that they will not cause disproportionate costs to the Site Administrator and only if there are no legal regulations that oblige us to keep your data. Users understand and accept that data deletion will be followed by the deletion of their account from the system and the impossibility to access the service provided by the Site Administrator. The right to rectify data that is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete can be exercised directly by accessing the User account. If you encounter any difficulties in exercising your right to interfere with your data, please contact us.
- The right to restrict processing - Users have the right to request restriction of the processing of their personal data. This right applies in the specific circumstances provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, namely: The User disputes the accuracy of the data for a period of time which allows Sentimente, as an operator, to verify the correctness of the data; processing is illegal, and the User opposes the deletion of personal data and requires restriction of their use; The Site Administrator, as an operator, no longer requires personal data for processing, but they are required by the User to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims; The User has opposed to data processing, based on legitimate reasoning on behalf of the Sentimente, the restriction of the processing is applicable only for the period of time it takes to verify whether the legitimate rights of the Sentimente prevail over the User`s.
- Right of opposition - Users have the right to oppose at any time, through a written, dated and signed application, if there are legitimate reasons, that the data concerning them are processed or disclosed to third parties.
- The right not to be subject to an automated individual process.
- The Right to Appeal - Without prejudice to the possibility of complaining to the surveillance authority, users have the right to go to court for the defense of any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated. Users who have suffered damage resulting from the processing of personal data, which has been carried out illegally, may be referred to the competent court for its repair. You can contact us at any time using the contact details below before submitting a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
To exercise these rights, each user may make a written request to that effect and then send it, by post, to the Site Administrator: Machteam Soft S.R.L., Pierre de Coubertin 3-5 Boulevard, Office Building, floor 4, room 4I, sector 2, Bucharest, at the e-mail address indicated in the "Contact" Service of the Site, available at https://www.sentimente.com/feedback/ or at the email@example.com email address.
You can also write to the Data Protection Officer, in writing, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site Administrator may notify users on information about the use and operation of the Service, using e-mail communications. Users can always opt out of receiving this information, by following the unsubscribe options provided at the bottom of each email.
Users can edit the account`s contents at any time in the "Edit Profile" section. The "sex" and "birthday" fields are not editable, while the "name" field is not visible on the site, thus ensuring the full confidentiality of this information. Users can cancel their account at any time in the Account Settings section - Account Notification.
7. Special information for parents
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or younger. We do not permit users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available through the service.
Although Services are not targeting children under the age of 18, our policy is to comply with laws, when parental or legal guardian`s permission is required, before collecting, using or disclosing information about children.
The Site Administrator strongly recommends that parents take an active role in supervising the online activities of their children. If you think we have collected personal data from people under the age of 18, please contact us at: email@example.com.
8. How we protect information
These measures include, but are not limited to: (i) storing your personal information in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and are accessible only to authorized persons; (ii) the use of encryption techniques to protect the security of certain sensitive personal information, (iii) verification of the identity of registered Users, before we can access their personal information.
The Site Administrator will be able to provide the personal data provided by users to other companies with which they are in partnership relationships only under contracts and on the basis of confidentiality engagements by which the latter guarantees that personal data are kept secure and that their processing and provision are made according to the law. Thus, Sentimente may provide personal data for the purpose of contracting marketing services in order to facilitate payment services.
This privacy restriction does not apply if information about the personal data of users is requested by the judicial authority during a lawsuit in accordance with the law and the disclosure is authorized by the Site Administrator`s management if the User requests, in writing, the Site Administrator to disclose information about him / her or in any other cases provided by law.
9. The period processing and storage of the User`s data
The Site Administrator may retain the personal information that the users provide us through the Site and / or the Application in a database such as the customer database. Your personal data will be retained by the Site Administrator only for as long as they are used to provide you with access to all of the Site / Application facilities, in order to be able to answer questions, in order to resolve certain situations or to bring upgrades and new services, obeying the laws and the legislation.
Given that, through the Sentimente site, you are offered services of social relationships and a "dating" platform and taking into consideration that the purpose of the service is precisely to give users a way to know, to initiate and to maintain relationships, it is necessary to store and process the personal data provided by each user for the entire duration of the Service.
During this period, account information will be retained although the account will of course not be visible on the services anymore.
In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account (following the safety retention window) unless:
- there is an outstanding issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep the relevant information until it is resolved; or
- the information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing User`s safety and security. For example, information may need to be kept to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account.
Keep in mind that even though our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes according to the above guidelines, we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific time frame due to technical constraints.
The Site Administrator can keep statistics generated by using the information collected from the Site and / or the Application for a long time, but such reports do not identify the User and will not be used in any other way that could affect the protection of personal data or the User`s privacy.